Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4th of July!


We had such a great 4th of July. Dustin, Tavis and I all went to the zoo it was perfect weather due to the overcast and wind it was not too hot. We had fun! Tavis loves the zoo and with me working and in school we don't get to do much as a family anymore. So it was nice to spend the day together. After the zoo we went to my daddys house and had a little bbq it was nice. My sister Brooke, her husband Josh and son Alex were there too. He lives by lagoon so we got to watch the fireworks from the back yard. Than my funny daddy kept setting off illegal fireworks and chasing the cops up and down the street. It was funny. What a kid. Tavis was so tired because he did not get a nap all day that by the time we started doing the fireworks he kept saying "I want to go home mommy" Poor little guy huh? I love the 4th and it was such a fun day!!






No comments: