
So we went to Bear lake over the 24th of July with Dustin's family it was so much fun Dustin was able to use his bosses boat and we had a blast with it. Thanks Casey!! I went tubing with Tavis he had fun we went really slow though so he could not get knocked off the tube. He is so fearless when it comes to the water we had to watch him close cause he kept trying to jump in while the boat was going. We did not do any fishing which I was bummed about. Can I just say that Dustin kicks ass on the wakeboard. I tried and I got up but didn't stay up too long barely at all oh my hell the next couple of days I felt muscles in my arms that I never knew I even had. I could not even barely write! Dustin's sister and her girls are georgeous as you can see. Tavis loves his aunt bagoo (Tracie), and his cousin Brooke. I cant wait until we can go camping again!!!


Hailee, Brooke and Tracie
Dirty face!

We all know Tavis likes to pee outside!

Grandpa and Tavis Tracie family














1 comment:
Oh I'm jealous, your trip looked so fun, I haven't been boating all summer, poor me!
Post a Comment